Interplay and Insight

The dictionary says that interplay is reciprocal action and reaction; interaction, and that insight is the capacity to discern the true nature of a situation; penetration. I thought it was only natural to put the two together, the action to the point. A lantern to show the way in the darkness with no special place to go, and yet find a place to visit if only for a little while.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

The first instant....

First contact, that first touch, the moment of some connection, the first sight. The realization you may have bitten off more than you can chew. What is in that instant? Constantly moving, even when still, we never will be in the same place again. Ever.
So I hope I can make the best of it. This is my welcome message to you, and I guess to myself. Glad to meet you, and through some strange reflection, glad to meet myself. Welcome to the unveiling. There are no brochures on three legged tables balanced by the door in a room that most noticeably wastes large amounts of space in the effort to emphasize the small object on the wall, that when bought would never occupy such a space again. No this is not a final work of art but a work in progress. A progressive work all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home